I moved out, but you are still drafting my bank account

If you have moved out of one property and into another, and did not cancel any scheduled, or recurring automatic payments, you should FIRST contact your previous property to request a refund. They may be able to electronically return the funds to you quickly. You should contact the property for a refund before calling your bank / card company to issue any chargeback. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk