Applications > Application Settings > Account Settings
In order to begin using the Applications module in Aptexx, the Account Settings must first be completed. The first step is to navigate to Applications > Settings > Account Settings. All five tabs on this screen must be filled out:
- Click on the On/Off toggle to decide if the leasing agents and marketing sources will be integrated with your property management system (Yardi, MRI, etc.).
- Leasing Agents
- If the leasing agents will be integrated, click the On/Off toggle buttons to decide which of the leasing agents will be integrated. If a leasing agent is not listed, either add them to Aptexx or change their user permissions by navigating to Company > Users.
- Marketing Sources
- If the marketing sources will be integrated, click the On/Off toggle buttons to decide which of the marketing sources will be integrated. If a marketing source is not listed, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Month Durations
- This is where the different lease lengths are listed. Click on the On/Off toggle buttons to decide which lease durations are available, or add a new lease duration by clicking Add New, and entering the new lease length then click Save Durations.
- Screening Credentials
- Choose from the drop-down menu which screening company the property uses, then fill out the information requested: Username, Password, User Account, Marketing Name. There is an option to automatically screen prospective renters when they complete an online application.