- Choose Settings
- Choose Recipients
Scheduled Email Group Message – Settings:
You can schedule an email message to be sent to entire groups of people at some time in the future with the Aptexx Messaging module. First, navigate to Messages > New Group Message. Then you have three options to choose before composing your message: 1. Group, 2. Timing, 3. Method. You can choose Residents or Prospects for the group option, choose Scheduled Message for the timing, and Email for the method.
Once you have chosen the Residents or Prospects, Scheduled Message, and Email, click “Done”.
Scheduled Group Email Message - Recipients
Clicking the “Done” button on the Settings page takes you to the Recipients page. If you are responsible for more than one property, you can click on Properties, then choose a single property, multiple properties, or Select All properties. The Recipients page contains a listing of your choices on the Settings page, a button to cancel your message or save and exit (which saves your choices as a draft), a list of filters, and the number of recipients chosen using the available filters.
- Registered – choose whether the group is registered in Aptexx or not
- First Name – Select all people with the same first name
- Last Name – Select all people with the same last name
- Email – Select all people with a particular email address
- Phone – Select all people with a particular phone number
- Born On – Filter people with the same birth month
- Balance – Filter people based on their current balance. Can choose Greater than or Equal, Less than or Equal, Equal, or enter a Range of amounts.
- Payment Type – Filter people by their payment types. Can choose Credit Card, Debit Card, eCheck/ACH, Scanned Check, or Cash
- Payment Status – Filter people by their payment status. Can choose Accept, Certified Funds, or Do Not Accept
- Payment Engagement – Select people that use Aptexx to pay their balance, or do not use Aptexx to pay
- Lease Status – Select people by their Lease Status. Can choose Current, Past, Future, Notice or Evict
- Lease Start – Select people by when their leases started. Can choose From, On, To, or enter a Range of dates
- Lease End – Select people by when their leases end. Can choose From, On, To, or enter a Range of dates.
- Move In – Select people by their move in date. Can choose From, On, To, or enter a Range of dates
- Move Out – Select people by their move out date. Can choose From, On, To, or enter a Range of Dates
- Building Numbers – Choose recipients by their Building Number. Choose more than one building number by separating them with commas.
- Unit – Choose recipients in a particular unit
- Roommates – Choose whether you want roommates included in your list of recipients
- Guarantor – Choose “Is a Guarantor” or “Is Not a Guarantor”
- Insurance – Filter residents by whether they carry renter’s insurance or not.
Once you have filtered your recipient list, click “Done”.
New Scheduled Group Email Message – Compose
Clicking “Done” on the Recipients page takes you to the Compose page. The Compose page has a listing of your choices form the Settings page, the number of recipients from the Recipients page as well as buttons to edit those choices, the ability to import a message template and a link for you to Insert Merge Tags. There is a Subject window and a window for your message. Under the email message window, there are buttons for adding emojis and adding an attachment. You also have the ability to change the Font Size, to Bold or Italicize, create a bullet point list, and add a picture or a hyperlink to your message. When you have completed your message, click “Done”.
New Scheduled Group Email Message – Delivery
Clicking “Done” on the Compose page takes you to the Delivery page. You can Save & Exit to save your progress as a Draft, edit your settings, recipients, or message. You can send yourself a test message to see what your recipients will see or schedule your message without further review.